Living in Truth
Here are some highlights from Living In Truth.
- Despite what many might think, Christians can be bound for heaven and stuck in strongholds at the same time.
- God is always fighting for us, but we are not always fighting for ourselves.
- The evil one’s tactics were and are subtle, manipulative and before I knew it, he was controlling me.
- When I stopped listening to the still, small voice, that’s when I had allowed myself to be controlled by something other than God. I had opened the door to believe the lies Satan had thrown at me.
- Lies can only be defeated by the truth and not just truth that we have memorized and can recite, but truth that God illuminates to us and becomes part of the very fabric of our being.
- Breaking free of lies is impossible on our own.
- No half-truth is pretty. It’s an out and out lie that will start a string of events the devil has planned in order to destroy us.
- Half-truths and lies we believe must be exposed. If not, they become footholds for the devil and then strongholds.
- “If you stick with this, living out what I tell you, you are My disciples for sure. Then you will know you are My disciples for sure. Then you will experience for yourselves the truth, and the truth will free you.” (John 8:32 MSG).
- Experiencing Jesus’ truth is when it moves from our heads to our hearts and then out to our hands and feet as we live it out by following Him obediently, every day.
Sweet Surrender: Breaking Strongholds Link: https://www.teresashieldsparker.com/sweet-surrender/
Free Ebook—What Is A Stronghold link: https://www.teresashieldsparker.com/sweet-surrender/what-is-a-stronghold/